Aresa adalah...
Rabu, 08 Juni 2016
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Cara Mudah Mengoptimasi Database WordPress dengan WP-Optimize Database blog WordPress sebaiknya dioptimasi untuk menghilangkan da...
-
Ini adalah semacam contact us
-
3 Cara Mudah Menemukan Long Tail Keyword dalam Bahasa Indonesia Pada postingan sebelumnya saya mengupas apa itu long tail keyword (LTK...
-
Ini adalah semacam postingan untuk about
-
Ini fitur work 1
Labels
Accordition
Sebagai blogger yang...
You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.
Maaf dalam perbaikan
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar